Everyone has a unique place in the world. This is mine.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Connextions

Former President Bush (GW's daddy) is an Episcopal and his wife Barbara as well. They attend a church in Dallas and a dear friend of ours' son-in-law is the newly appointed pastor at their church. They have about 8000 members and it is a joy to know that they are active in their church's ministry. Our friend shared with us tonight that she met Barbara Bush in a meeting outside of Sunday worship and they hugged and wished each other well. I was touched by this. Very deeply touched by this that the former first lady went to church services designed to build followers of Jesus Christ. Is that awesome or what?

Don't sell the Bush's short. That's all I have to say.

No comments:

About Me

I'm referred to as Brother Marty by people in my community. I heed a calling to the healing ministry, but more importantly, to be a minister of Jesus Christ for any and all who will seek His comfort.