Everyone has a unique place in the world. This is mine.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Psst...There's the Other Me

My 9-5 is probably like many others'. Full of issues and solutions. Today I had the pleasure of explaining all the facets of what we do to a customer who only bought our service for a benefit. Today, he saw it as a solution. But...wow...how hard it was explaining it to him. You see, people buy services for a benefit to their business, not an issue. Today I had to explain the benefits...and once explained, he was happy to be a customer.

Is it not that way in all of life's encounters? Do we not have to stop and explain the benefits of choosing this or that before moving on to the next life decision? Mixing this business stuff with personal stuff isn't easy...yet it's empowering in the notion that the business stuff can make the personal stuff better...DUH...isn't that what it's all about?

I like it. Period.

OK...not totally objective...but isn't it OK to not be so every time?

No comments:

About Me

I'm referred to as Brother Marty by people in my community. I heed a calling to the healing ministry, but more importantly, to be a minister of Jesus Christ for any and all who will seek His comfort.