Everyone has a unique place in the world. This is mine.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Today I Talked With Mustafa

In the world of business and industry, there are those businesses where things are "different". Today I dealt with Mustafa, the general manager for a pizza franchise owned by a man who spends most of his time in The Netherlands. Mustafa was cool. In fact, very cool. He had a handle on things and worked diligently with me to solve issues relating to how our company's service to his franchise was having difficulties. Problems resolved.

Today I was cleansed of some personal misconceptions. Today I was freed of some prejudices. Today...I met Mustafa. Is there a Mustafa in your life you need to meet? Duh...not preaching...just wondering.

No comments:

About Me

I'm referred to as Brother Marty by people in my community. I heed a calling to the healing ministry, but more importantly, to be a minister of Jesus Christ for any and all who will seek His comfort.